Edmonton police have issued a warning about a violent offender who’s out of prison. Police say they’ve got reason to believe Montana Cain will re-offend and cause significant harm to someone. He’s got a number of conditions to abide by—and police will be watching him.
HE HAS A NUMBER OF CONDITIONS TO ABIDE BY:
- He must abide by a curfew of 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. daily
- He shall not purchase, possess or consume any alcoholic beverages. He shall not consume or possess any drug listed in the schedules of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act including cannabis, any prescription drugs not prescribed to him, or any other intoxicating substances.
- He shall not be in any licensed premises other than a dining room for the sole purpose of having a meal. He shall not attend at any liquor store.
- He shall not possess any drug paraphernalia such as crack or marijuana pipes, self-made pipes of any kind, e cigarettes, bongs, water pipes, cigarette papers, or syringes.
- He must not be in possession of weapons of any kind, including knives (except in your residence or at a restaurant for the sole purpose of consuming a meal), bear spray or dog spray, firearms, ammunition, explosive material, or any weapons whether homemade or otherwise.
- He must not travel out of the City of Edmonton without written approval of his Supervisor or the Provincial Court of Alberta.
Anyone with any information about any potential breaches of these conditions by Montana Cain can contact the EPS at 780-423-4567.